Clean Air and Clean Water for a Happier, Healthier Home
Take in all
Clean up the environment – inside your home.
Over the course of the past several years, we’ve all gotten an (unwanted) education in how viruses, allergens, and other contaminants move through the air. We understand better what we need to DO better, for ourselves, for our families, for our friends and neighbors. Because by keeping your family healthy and safe, you can also help keep members of your community healthy and safe.
And it starts at home – literally.
By investing in home environmental systems like indoor air quality improvements for clean air, or water filtration systems for clean water, you can help ensure that everything that your family takes in is filtered, purified, and helps prevent the spread of airborne contaminants.
Water Filtration Systems
As water plays such an essential part in our everyday lives, a whole house water filter can help everyone in your household by:
- Reducing those contaminants that can cause your water to look, smell, or even taste bad, such as sediment and bacteria.
- Reducing rust stains and scale buildup on appliances and fixtures that is caused by hard water, so your house looks cleaner, longer.
- Delivering cleaner, better-tasting and smelling water helping your family stay healthy and just enjoy it more.
- With clean, filtered water at your fingertips, you won’t need to buy water in bottles that add to your home’s carbon footprint. You’ll be able to live cleaner, greener, and get healthier.
All American Heating will install a HALO 5 Water Filtration System in your home. Halo 5 systems use five stages, or processes, that specialize in removing pollutants from your home’s water and using safe and natural chemicals to leave it clean and fresh – like the kind you find in the Colorado mountains.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
Let’s get back to those airborne contaminants. All American Heating offers a number of solutions to help improve the indoor air quality in your home.
- We can install a UV Germicidal Lighting system within your ductwork that kill viruses and bacteria, cleansing the air as it passes by.
- We’ll provide a whole-house humidification system designed to minimize, and eliminate airborne pollutants. Humidification systems can also improve comfort by reducing dry air – which causes dry, itchy skin and encourages the growth of bacteria and viruses.