Make Your House a Club House
Keep your cool.
Join The Club to Keep Your Home Fresh and Functional.
Gain year-round peace of mind, knowing your home systems and your family’s comfort are protected in all seasons by becoming a member of The Club by All American Heating. The Club offers maintenance agreements for home equipment including furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, heat exchangers, and air conditioners. As an exclusive Club member, you’ll receive:
- 1 preventative maintenance inspection and service per enrolled system per year*
- 50% off Dispatch Fee
- Reminder texts or emails when it’s time to schedule
- 10% discount on repairs
Comprehensive System Evaluations
For each system registered with The Club, you’ll receive an inspection/cleaning service every year. For Boiler II customers, your maintenance service will include one full heat exchanger cleaning. Maintenance services through The Club will include the following:
- Inspect all equipment for safety hazards
- Visually check equipment wiring and wiring connections for wear and tear
- Gauge condition of electronic controls including contactors, relays, motor starters, phase monitors, and ensure proper operation
- Test and document system operating voltage and current strength
- Evaluate burner operation and efficiency and adjust accordingly
- Check fan belts and adjust tension
- Verify safety controls are operating effectively
- Conduct overall safety and performance testing
Annual inspections and tune-ups like these help keep your home HVAC systems in peak condition, performing at the height of efficiency, and costing you less on utility bills. It also helps avoid mid-season breakdowns that leave you freezing in the winter or sweltering in the summer – and with an expensive repair bill.
Call (970) 251-0428 to join TODAY!
*Initial paid maintenance service call required to evaluate system eligibility. Subsequent maintenance calls will be at the contract rate.
**Maintenance service by All American Heating is required for valid warranty service